We have so many options for fall and Halloween. The most popular, taking the internet by storm, is this one – based on the hilarious McSweeney’s article.
But there’s more! Available as kits and PDFs. Check the NEW page for all the latest.
And in PDFs:
Quite a collection! Get to it, time’s a wastin’!
I cleaned up and updated my custom and commercial page today. Here are a few of the jobs I’ve done for fun and profit.
1. Billboard designed and stitched for Shiner Beer’s first IPA, Wicked Ram.
2. Designed, stitched and framed work for Garden & Gun magazine, current issue.
3. Logo converted to pattern and stitched for Thrillist offices.
4. Orange Is The New Black phrase designed and stitched for Netflix social media.
5. Designed and stitched catchphrase from Broad City for a Bust magazine stitchalong. Featured in Viacom reel.
6. Designed and assembled tiny kits and stickers for subscribers of You Are Beautiful.
7. Designed, stitched and/or managed a series of tins for blueQ.
8. Designed and stitched book cover art for Heather Armstrong of dooce.com, a best seller!
9. Oops, there is no 9. Dang it.
10. Designed and stitched series of cross stitch patterns exclusive to DIY Network.
11. Designed and stitched cover art for Parade magazine!
There have been a few articles recently about cross stitch tattoos. I don’t even have a tattoo but these are tempting, don’t you think?